- Experience in COBOL, Job Control Language (JCL), DB2, Structured Query Language (SQL), Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM), Customer Information Control System (CICS), TSO, in an IBM Mainframe environment is required.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, have strong analytic skills, and the ability to solve complex to advanced technical problems.
- Experience with database conversion from VSAM to DB2 is highly preferred.
- Candidates will participate in research, analysis, and development of solutions needed to complete this project.
- Candidates will also participate in detail design, create plans, update and test objects to implement the solution.
- COBOL Programming
- System design
- Analyzing, planning, and developing technical solutions
- Analyzing COBOL programs
- Database conversion experience from VSAM to DB2
- Technical Documentation
- Mainframe testing