Not Specified years
Posted 31 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Cobol, CICS, DB2 Programmer who is highly motivated, a self starter and who has team leadership experience in Trenton, NJ.
- Consultant will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, component & assembly testing all application code by the Application team.
- Consultant will be involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement & development work.
- Contractor will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to the Information Technology Office and the Business unit to develop a technical solution to implement business/system requirements.
- All contractor personnel will be under the direct supervision of a Project Manager for the AOC's Information Technology Office (ITO) or other designated ITO representative.
- The Sr. Mainframe will develop and/or receive program specification requirements. These specifications will describe the coding to be done.
- Contractor will be required to deliver new or modified programs, successfully unit test their work, develop supportive documentation, and participate with the users in the system testing of their programs.
- Experience with database conversions is desired and helpful.
- Attain a complete understanding of the Criminal Case Management system and additional Judiciary applications in order to develop from the business/system requirements.
- Develop and/or receive program specification requirements.
- Contractor will be required to deliver new or modified programs.
- Successfully unit test their work and system testing of programs with users.
- Develop supportive documentation.
- Hands-on experience - COBOL/CICS/DB2 Coding, testing & Debugging – Required
- IBM OS/JCL (MVS) – Required
- CICS – Required
- IBM/DB2 – Required
- Experience developing supportive documentation – Required
- Experience in Usability Testing (participate with the users in the system testing of their programs) – Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups – Required
- IDMS/DC to CICS Conversion – Desired
- IDMS to DB2 Conversion – Desired
- Java/J2EE/WebService Experience - Highly desired
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study – Required
- Overall technical and IT experience – Required
- SQL – Required
- Experience in APPC/LU 6.2 or MQ Programming in Cobol-CICS - Desired
- Experience in coding complex DB2 Stored Procedures - Desired
- Team Leadership experience - Highly Desired
Question 1: The Manager requires you to provide the name and address of the University, College or Technical school attended and graduation date.9
Question 2: One-hour unpaid lunch. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 3: Finger printing, full state and federal background check to be completed by the State of NJ. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 4: Manager prefers In-Person interview, is candidate available for In-Person Interview?
Question 5: All work will be performed on-site – No Exceptions. Do you accept this requirement?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Please send your resumes to "jobs at etechnovision dot" with A2863A in the subject for immediate consideration.