Little NxJumpers Program started in 2017 as a strategic investment in New Jump employees and their Families. The program, which includes an After School and a Summer Camp curriculum, is anchored in traditional content including Academics, Foreign Language, STEAM and Physical Fitness. However, what makes the program unique is its 'Grit and Growth' curriculum. Designed from Next Jump's renowned adult growth and development programs, the fundamentals have been adapted to help foster Perseverance, Resilience and Growth-Mindset for children starting at a young age.
- Graduate degree in education or related field
- 8 years education experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, interpersonal and instructional skills
- Able to follow directions closely, take initiative, organize, work independently and collaboratively, prioritize, multi-task, follow-up and accomplish a variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving
- Attentive to detail, extremely well organized, has high professional standards
- Understand, promote, and support the mission, vision, and guiding principles of Next Jump
- Develop and implement the mission-aligned education programming for the Little NxJumpers after school program and Summer Camp
- Supervise a team of part-time tutor and teachers as well as the ops team of the program
- Commitment to equally developing a healthy mind, body and soul and enjoys working in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Oversee implementation of all tutoring and education class with particular focus on our mission, vision, and guiding principles
- Ensure program outcomes are measured, analyzed and used to continually improve program delivery, staff performance and student progress.
- Build strong relationships and communicate regularly with parents about student progress and areas for improvement and solicit feedback from them
- Help to build a culture that promotes professionalism, accountability, high standards of performance, collaboration and respect, and balances high expectations for students with caring support.
- Evaluate teacher and tutor effectiveness on an ongoing basis to ensure quality instruction.
- Other responsibilities as assigned