TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to co-lead our emergency department (ED) team at Colleton Medical Center located in Walterboro, South Carolina about 40 miles from Charleston. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. TeamHealth provides support services, communication networks, educational resources and access to our powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge so you can provide the best possible patient care.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
(Job Reference: 10298BR)
Valid through: 1/27/2021