How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
As a Co-Brand Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Prospecting for new partners by leveraging relationships with internal and external contacts, industry experts, referrals from existing partners, attendance at industry tradeshows and cold-calling.
• Qualifying prospects to ensure the partnership opportunity can make a sizeable contribution to the annual performance goals of the credit card portfolio.
• Presenting to qualified prospects to; introduce them to Commerce Bank, demonstrate our capabilities as a credit card partner, recommend a credit card program that aligns with the goals of each organization and wins the business for Commerce Bank.
• Negotiating mutually acceptable, long-term agreements, that will result in a successful credit card program for both organizations.
• Working with a cross-functional team to ensure new programs are developed according to the terms of the agreement and managing the development and program-launch expectations with the partner
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or business-related field required
Preferred applicants will have:
• Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales, marketing and relationship management experience
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and qualify prospects for strategic alignment with the key initiatives and performance goals for the line of business
• A successful track record in creating and delivering a winning sales pitch to qualified prospects
• Minimum of 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams to the achievement of a common goal