Costello/April Design, Inc. is seaching for CNC Programmer to provide accurate and efficient programs in a timely manner for the CNC machines. The Programmer is also responsible for working with manufacturing personnel to resolve any programming problems at the machines as they arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write programs and special macros for all CNC machines.
- Provide CNC setup instruction sheets for each program.
- Maintain program revisions and support documentation for internal and customer specified changes.
- Provide estimated CNC cycle times for quoting and estimating group.
- Build simple tooling on occasion.
- Work with tool makers to develop best manufacturing process - programming/tooling.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing as required.
- Work to verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the general housekeeping of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years CAM experience.
- General knowledge of manufacturing with an emphasis on CNC machining.
- 5 years minimum experience in machine shop environment.
- Efficient in reading blue prints.
- Basic computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of CAD.