Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for CNC Programmer for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Experience Level (Years): 4 years
- Establish and maintain the most economical programming and costs for all CNC manufacturing processes.
- 7-3:30 in an office environment.
- Able to understand and interpret output (G code level) from CAM systems with experience of programming machines with up to 4 axis.
- Providing technical support for shop floor- process improvements, cost savings, setup assistance
- Create operation specifications, supporting documents, tooling and Setup sheets using Microsoft Excel
- Revise and/or update programs to reflect engineering or program changes and maintain current revisions on file
- Routing/Rating: Determine the most economical manufacturing methods. Generate setup and cycle time from program output using Microsoft Excel and update routings in SAP.
- 4-5 years CNC experience Gibbscam preferred Able to select and calculate feeds and speeds of tooling required to complete program.
- Analyze and create setup drawing or sketch of proper work holding required.
- Experience of various machine tool controls, mostly Fanuc and Siemens.
- Strong machine background, dealing with low volume, high value complex components
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual
- Good communication skills.
- Diploma/High School