CNC Applications Engineer
If you get excited about working with CNC manufacturing customers to increase productivity…
And if you enjoy instructing/teaching others to increase their learning (both 1:1 or classroom type setting)…
And if you are driven to provide outstanding customer service every time…
THEN this could be your ideal position!
Phillips Corporation is an award-winning Haas Factory Outlet, is looking for an outstanding Applications Engineer to join our team in Alabama. We offer our customers only the best manufacturing; high technology specialty products and machines.
The person we seek must have
* 5 or more years experience in G&M code programming for lathes & mills.
* strong 5 axis CAM programming experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Haas lathes and mills and their controls.
* The ability to produce written customer instructions.
* Have excellent communication skills & be customer service minded.
* Comfortable speaking in front of groups (such as teaching/training)
* Willing and able to travel 40-60% of the time
* Have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
This role is responsible to provide guidance and technical support to our sales team and customers on machine selection for projects; complete accurate time studies for customer components; provide programming support to customers; troubleshoot customer application issues; conduct Haas operator and programming training at our HFO; create highly engaging demos; use CAM software to produce CNC programs for customer components; and sell, manage, and complete applications projects.
To learn more about our company & people and to apply, visit our website: www.phillipscorp.com.
Phillips Corporation is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We give equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, gender, nationality, disability or protected veteran status.