$80K — $100K *
CMS Developers and Architects at Publicis Sapient provide technical leadership to our project teams with specific focus on CMS solutions. This includes planning, guiding the design, estimation, user interface, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance. CMS Developers and Architects collaborate across disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of CMS technology to deliver business solutions for our clients.
As a CMS Lead Developer, you will:
* Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
* Implement headless CMS architecture, visualization and development processes
* Drive planning exercises with engineers
* Coordinate dispersed development and quality assurance
* Use your deep understanding of CMS solutions to guide your decisions
* Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
* Write bug-free code
Our CMS Developers and Architects typically have experience with:
* One or more WCM/ECM products, specifically Contentstack or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), but also Tridion, Interwoven, Fatwire, Vignette, SharePoint, or Sitecore
* Expertise in multiple technologies including JAVA, J2EE, C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Win-Forms, Web-Forms, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, EAI, ETL, etc.
* Headless CMS technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Valid through: 3/8/2021