Crownpeak provides web content management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to large global enterprises. Web content management enables digital marketers and e-business teams to create and manage web and mobile sites, target content to specific audiences and analyze visitor behavior. As a SaaS software provider, Crownpeak is a highly disruptive business, displacing last-generation solutions in a $1.5B market sector with rapid growth.
Organizations such as MetLife, The Bank of New York Mellon, Aflac, Prudential, Eli Lilly and Deloitte have deployed over 3,500 major web and mobile sites on the platform. Digital marketing and eBusiness teams benefit from unprecedented agility in launching, redesigning and managing large numbers of projects.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic and passionate CMS Developer (.NET) to remotely support our Denver, CO teams from the Phoenix, AZ area.
- Create business rules and workflows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Work with the CrownPeak team to understand and document client functional requirements
- Integrate search, analytics, CRM and e-mail campaign management products into the solution
- Coordinating the testing process during the roll-out and user acceptance phases of delivery.
- Log, verify, document and track issues, reproducing and describing problems quickly and efficiently.
- Repair issues with front-end code.
- Contribute to creation of CMS documentation and product improvements
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with one or more server-side languages/technologies (e.g. .NET, C#, Java)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with a web content management system
- Experience in building and managing sites and/or web applications
- Strong scripting language skills, ideally with one or more multiple languages (e.g. JSP, PHP)
- Working knowledge of web site related technologies, including web servers/hosting, internet protocols and other standards (e.g. FTP, SFTP, XML, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
- Experience with content management systems a big plus.
- Be thorough, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively.
We are currently looking for developers who can work with our customers to help implement our software. Here are some of the key technologies we are interested in:
- Responsive Design