At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The Commerce practice at Perficient has been implementing eCommerce solutions for both B2B and B2C customers worldwide for many years. Additionally, our digital design team is second to none in providing our customers with personalized digitalexperiences required by today’s modern eCommerce business. Today’s marketers and eCommerce administrators demand a robust and agile Content Management solution integrated with a headless eCommerce system to build dynamic experiences needed to meet today’s savvy buyers and to compete in the marketplace.
CoreMedia’s Live Context Solution is growing rapidly and is a premier Content Management solution that offers customers with a seamlessly integrated content management solution with many of the leading eCommerce systems such as IBM Watson Commerce, SAP Hybris, Magento and Salesforce Demandware. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the CoreMedia CMS integrated with market-leading eCommerce systems.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for (CMS) Technical Consultant with our Commerce Practice.
This position can be remote and located anywhere in the U.S.
Travel to client sites may be expected.
As a (CMS) Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. You will help architect and implement state-of-the-art content delivery platforms that will shape the digital future of some of the largest organizations in North America. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from Solution Architects and Leads on development activities. You will work directly with our customers and prospects and help translate their requirements into specifications and innovative solutions, bridging the gap between business and technology. You will be a key contributor in diverse project setups in blended teams with our customers and partners, flexibly switching hats between product expert, software architect, consultant, team lead and developer. You will run workshops, define system architectures, lead developer teams and implement client-specific solutions
- Develop Software applications for Content and Asset Management platform.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Strong hands on experience and solid acquired knowledge in Java -based Web Content Management Solutions.
- Impressive skillset and and demonstrated capabilities in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe CQ5, IBM Web Content Manager (WCM) or other leading Content Management Solution (CMS) application
- Strong preference to experience using CoreMedia Solutions (CoreMedia 8- or-CoreMedia LiveContext)
- Experience with Responsive web design techniques using proven libraries including bootstrap, foundation, jquery and other applicable responsive design frameworks.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with both business and technical users and combining excellent social, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Open to travel
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3354