To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of and/or success in strategy consulting roles within a professional services firm or corporate environment servicing the Consumer Markets industry.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the latest trends in marketing and/or brand effectiveness, sales and marketing measurement, loyalty and retention, marketing operations transformation, quantitative analysis, marketing technologies, vision and roadmapping
- Leads a cross-functional team to design customer-centric marketing, loyalty and commerce strategies, visions, roadmaps and financial models/business cases
- Leads design and development of customer research and analytical insights, both qualitative and quantitative
- Leads design and development of customer experiences through personas, journeys, use cases and other experience design techniques
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing, loyalty and commerce capabilities, including organization & operating models, processes, technologies and data ecosystems
- Leads marketing, loyalty and commerce implementations, well rounded in program delivery, agile operating models, change management, marketing execution and capability enablement
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success managing a team around efforts identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection; and, preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.