CMMS System Support Manager
In consultation with senior account leadership, this position is responsible for achieving the expected level of service delivery as described in the Service Level Agreements and measured by the Key Performance Indicators. Additionally, the expected levels of service delivery must be achieved at the lowest possible cost and within the prescribed budget for each facility.
This position is responsible for implementation and support of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for JLL related to a specific account. The position will also be responsible for the development, implementation, integration, and management of information systems and associated tools that support the client portfolio. This position provides the critical data needed to track Key Performance Indicators and analyze team performance, comparing against targets and benchmarks. The incumbent coordinates the daily operations of the system(s) and is responsible to assure the consistent application of the established policies and procedures across the entire portfolio. Scheduling and planning of task orders and arranging proposals according to procurement policy is also a requirement as it relates to job plans.
Provide technical expertise and document management oversight for systems used in in the day to day activities of the specific account. Comprehensive understanding of how complex systems are operated and maintained. Ensure all documentation is accurate and suitable to maintain strict quality control. Serve as Subject Matter Expert, (SME) for all proposed engineering and process related changes.
- Manage CMMS program across multiple building formats including interfacing with client programmers and business analysts.
- Develop standardized reporting program across the portfolio including interfacing between firm and client programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improved performance and efficiencies.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with CMMS users that ensure clear and direct communications and high levels of trust.
- Responsible for the training and program compliance of assigned work stream.
- Establish a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with Client counterparts as an SME.
- Coordinate work and/or approvals between otherinternal and/or external groups.
- Drive adherence to established processes and demonstrate agility and creativity to meet dynamic business needs.
- Escalate risks throughout the organization appropriately.
- In collaboration with others, develop, implement and maintain data systems necessary for account operations and functional team support with statistical efficiency and data quality/ integrity.
- Responsible for executing within integrated CRM and CMMS environment, as well as other account data platforms.
- Monthly, run and post standard data reports to an internal file sharing site
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports with the development of graphical information and presentations providing clear and concise data interpretation in a compelling manner.
- Create process documentation providing training on system functionality and orientation.
- Participate in on/off-site training opportunities.
- Adhere to business unit specified client driven standards ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Support and drive account based process consistency where installed to help ensure adherence to account deliverables, maximize process efficiency, and continually deliver exceptional client service.
- Other account support duties as assigned.
- Quickly adapt and respond to changing client priorities as well as internal initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Advanced degreedesired.
- Minimum 8years’ experience, ideally with substantial experience in the high speed manufacturing or corporate real estate environments.
- PMP Certification is desired.
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and solution development.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work well in a demanding environment.
- Must be able to travel about 25% to client sites.