The challenge? Help contribute to our Atlanta office’s industry-leading reputation in public sector utility management services. CH2M’s Atlanta office is seeking an experienced Asset Management systems and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) consultant.
CH2M looks for highly motivated, results-oriented employees. All candidates should have exemplary computer skills, good interpersonal abilities for working in a team environment, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will focus on providing implementation support for CH2M’s utility management services. Candidates must have technical experience in asset management systems, CMMS, and database administration. The candidate should have strategic planning abilities, strong technical expertise regarding database configuration and management, report development experience, and the ability to provide training to staff and clients.
Typical work assignments may include:
- Long-term planning of client systems and assets
- Integrate asset management system with other utility information systems
- Utilize information systems to deliver utility management solutions
- Conduct condition assessment programs for water and wastewater utility systems
- Configure, implement, administer, and support client asset management system databases
- Responsible for testing the interoperability of application modules under integration
- Responsible for aligning the asset management application architecture with industry best practices and standards
- Work with staff to understand desired information/metrics out of asset management systems and CMMS
- Planning, development, and deployment of Reports
- Conduct business process mapping and data gathering in preparation for asset management system configuration and implementation
- Conduct management of project tasks to maximize delivery resources and meet client objectives
- Conduct training sessions for end-users of asset management systems
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- B.S. in Information Technology, Management of Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in strategic asset management planning overseeing CMMS implementations
- Specific experience fully implementing Cityworks, including planning, integration, and deployment
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL Server, enterprise application administration, GIS web services, and server-side Cityworks administration, and reporting
- Experience with GIS data architecture, ArcMap and ArcGIS server as well as familiarity with SQL databases is required
- Asset management system support experience
- Ability to travel for client project support up to 25%.
- Position requires excellent technical skills, self-motivation, team-oriented work practices, strong interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, multitasking ability and excellent computer skills