Description: This position demonstrates in-depth practice, knowledge and skills, manages evaluation projects, and is accountable for the successful execution of project goals and analytical deliverables. At the highest level of the job family, shares in accountability of outcomes and performance for all regions and the enterprise in oversight areas and demonstrate in-depth practice, knowledge, and skills, manage projects and programs, and are accountable for the successful execution of goals that are aligned with the goals of CMI in promoting the KP National Quality Program.
- Works on assignment of diverse scope.
- Assists the Lead, Senior Manager, and/or Director in developing and executing goals that promote the success of overall CMI goals, related to analytical deliverables, by evaluating established and emerging care practices.
- Clarifies stakeholder needs and identifies potential solutions.
- Performs program evaluations and other analyses to establish priorities for improving analytics or assess the materiality of changes to technical measurement specifications and care delivery.
- Produces technical or professional work deliverables.
- Collaborates with peers, superiors, staff and regional stakeholders to influence regional strategies and goals for analytics and care delivery.
- Leads the development and implementation of key care delivery strategies at KP.
- Builds buy-in from internal and external key constituencies.
- Assists Manager or Director in monitoring project milestones and reports on progress.
- Consider appropriate compute skills necessary to perform job.
- Under minimal supervision and guidance, conduct complex and/or innovative program evaluations: collect data, using sophisticated methods and sources, identify and implement analytic approaches that address challenges to validity or general ability, and prepare interpretations, conclusions, and recommendations.
- With Manager and/or Director, prepared and makes formal presentations to various senior-level audiences.
- Contributes to development of Center infrastructure for conducting efficient and effective program evaluation and innovation support.
- Identifies and escalates barriers to milestone achievement and recommends strategies to reduce or eliminate barriers.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with national and regional groups.
- Participates on regional or national work groups.
- Ensures customer service orientation both internally and externally.
- Coordinates appropriate training in areas of expertise.
- Plans and facilitates meetings, including agenda planning, minutes, follow-up, tracking, and timelines.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Consider clinical expertise needs.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 658765