The CMC Data Analyst plays a key role in building Seattle Genetics’ data collection, analytics, and visualization capabilities for manufacturing, process, and quality stakeholders. The role collaborates with internal IT experts as well as external partners with the goal of making data seamlessly accessible while paving the way for more advanced data analytics. The position has latitude to apply unique skill sets in areas of data management and visualization that help accomplish this goal.
- Partner with IT and scientific stakeholders to integrate and advance data collection, analytics, and reporting systems
- Identify system enhancement opportunities, develop user requirements, project scope and resource needs, and drive implementation
- Develop user interfaces to easily visualize and interact with data
- Work with contract manufacturing organizations, testing labs, and business partners to streamline the data collection process
- Collaborate with IT analysts, database administrators, and system owners to ensure robust data availability from source systems
- Generate automated statistics and author reports to support continuous process verification (CPV) of commercial programs
- Author system documentation including SOPs, configuration reports, and validation documents
- Participate in system validation and maintain state of compliance
- Maintain system and provide user training and technical support as needed
- 5 - 10 years of experience in data management/data visualization.
- 2+ years’ experience in biotech/pharma industry.
- Understanding of data structures and relational databases such as SQL or Oracle
- Experience with data visualization and analytics tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, Discoverant, etc.
- BS in computer science, scientific, or engineering discipline