Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Government & Non-Profit•
5 - 7 years
Posted 28 days ago
Oversees Clubhouse Tactics/Systems/Operations/Methods with primary concern for staff development, ongoing education, and continuous quality improvement.
1. Promote a culture of quality performance and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
2. Contribute to organizational and operational strategic planning.
3. Organize and lead the facilitation of ongoing coaching that ensures high quality and consistent demonstration of best practices in the delivery member safety.
4. Manage and maintain the Health, Safety & Transportation Policies manual; deliver coaching and support to all Club staff to ensure their thorough understanding and ability to execute all policies contained therein.
5. Identify organizational training needs and, in conjunction with Clubhouse Operations and Program Operations teams. Lead the development of structured in-house coaching opportunities and coordinating external learning opportunities that build effectiveness in the delivery of high quality programs in safe environments.
6. In collaboration with the Director of Clubhouse Operations and Clubhouse Directors, meet with staff individually or in groups to create professional development plans and monitor progress through a system of continuous quality improvement, working to maintain a strong alignment between professional development and the achievement of organization goals and objectives.
7. Assist with the analysis of needs for the development and facilitation of ongoing training for and actively participate in the maintenance of a safe, positive environment for all members and employees.
8. Assist with the development and implementation of clubhouse operation goals, in relation to need and available resources, to facilitate the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
9. Maintain and develop strong, collaborative partnerships with local and national youth development experts and organizations, members, parents, families, and community organizations. Additionally, participate in activities to maintain good public relations for Club programs, services, and activities.
10. Oversee the organizations internal mentoring program.
11. Promote a culture of open, frequent, clear, and effective communication among all colleagues across all departments throughout the organization.
12. Participate in the recognition of member and employee accomplishments.
13. May exercise authority in problems relating to program staff and members; utilizes guidance and discipline plan.
14. May oversee the full-scope of clubhouse operations for select sites.
15. May participate in fund-raisingspecialevents.
16. May perform other duties as assigned.
Driving Position: Must be at least 21years of age with a valid Nevada driver license and good driving record as required by our insurance company. Use of personal vehicle is required and mileage is reimbursed.