The Club Channel Partner Acquisition Manager will be responsible for soliciting marquee regional and local businesses to partner with premium warehouse club merchants in offering targeted, discounted gift card or certificate programs to their club members. The key focus of this position will be to manage all phases of the sales process including pipeline development, cold calling, offer generation and contract negotiations. Expanded responsibilities could include sourcing local and regional partners for regional strategies in national and regional merchants.
- Experience with selling over the phone and cold calling various types of local businesses
- Ability to exercise own judgment and work independently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and customer service orientation
- Previous presentation or group training experience
- Skilled with database, spreadsheet and word processing software. Preferred Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM tools in tracking progress throughout the sales process
- Minimum 5+ years of proven success in a competitive sales environment
- Savvy negotiation skills with the ability to influence, collaborate, compromise and close business deals
- Retail, Consumer Products, and/or Gift Card experience a plus
- Detailed and disciplined individual with the ability to work remotely
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license, clean motor vehicle report, current insurance coverage
- Ability to successfully navigate internal processes
- Experienced in Trade Show selling
- Willingness to travel outside of assigned area when requested
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.