Position: Cloudera Admin
Location: San Francisco ,CA
Must have skills:
· Strong hands-on Cloudera admin experience on all the Hadoop components(HDFS, Yarn, Namenode, Hive, Hbase etc)
· On-site off shore coordination experiencepreferred
· Able to build new clusters, add/remove nodes from existing clusters
· Able to troubleshoot the issues related to service failures etc
· Able to setup the new Hadoop stack components and also high availability configurations.
· Strong working experience on hive and corresponding configurations
· Cluster performance tuning configurations
· Able to working with app support teams on the failures and able to help at environment level issue resolutions
· Able to work on the security setups and managing the data level security through tools
· Able to quickly learn new things and communicate and coordinate with vendors effectively.
· Good to have Linux hands-on experience on installs and configurations
· Good to have new tool explores
· Good to have POC / standard best practices and guide app dev/ support team