As a Cloud Technology Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics, you will be responsible for guiding partners through our Microsoft Dynamics practice program and enabling their success. You will provide direction and specialist knowledge in mapping Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solutions to end-customers' business requirements. You will grow customer product understanding through presentations and demonstrations that accentuate the value Modern Dynamics can deliver to customers. An ideal candidate has the ability to scale expertise across each phase of sales cycles and provide responsive, informed guidance to Partner sales teams and customers regarding competitive differentiation of IMC Cloud with concentration on Microsoft Dynamics.
- Build reseller relationships and gain trusted status for collaboration and business planning.
- Comprehensively educate Partners on best in class cloud business application solutions to facilitate the building of a practice in the areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Raise the Microsoft Dynamics technical proficiency of the Partner to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- Assist reseller Partners in winning new Microsoft Dynamics 365 end-customers and successfully deploying solutions that delight end-customers and lead to Partner success.
- Act as the Microsoft Dynamics SME for Ingram sales and provide training that builds their confidence identifying prospective Partners and articulating the value of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Leverage and promote teamwork to deliver comprehensive technology solutions.
- Partner Education and Enablement = 40%
- Drive End-customer Wins so Partners "learn by example" = 30%
- Team Leadership and Sales Support = 20%
- Strategic Planning = 10%
- 4-8 years of sales engineering experience building technical solutions for customers with business applications such as CRM, HRM, ERP, Marketing automation or Customer Service
- Proven ability to achieve industry standard technical certifications and exams; preferably related to Microsoft Dynamics or similar technology
- Demonstrated project management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Thorough technical knowledge of the cloud business applications space
- Knowledge of the cloud/SaaS market including the strengths/weaknesses of competitors globally.
- Ability to travel 40-50% of time.
- A BS technical degree or equivalent, advanced technical degree highly desirable.