Campus Management is a leading provider of cloud-based SIS, CRM and ERP solutions and services that transform higher education institutions. Today, more than 1,100 institutions in over 30 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success, and operational efficiency.
Campus Management is seeking a Cloud Technical Support Engineer with strong Microsoft technology stack experience. The Engineer will be responsible for supporting our 3-tiered application running on Windows, SQL and .NET in both Microsoft Azure Cloud, our private cloud and the self-managed environments.
- The Engineer will engage all customer-facing support issues by leveraging strong customer service skills, deep understanding, and mastery of the full Microsoft technology stack.
- Resolving customer incidents related to configuration and performance with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with various departments to understand and resolve incidents via documentation and escalation.
- Create knowledge articles for diverse audiences including articles for internal consumption and external customer facing documents to help bolster the group's knowledge repository to increase the team’s ability to quickly resolve common or recurring issues.
- Responsible for supporting all CMC products. Continuously increasing knowledge of the supported products line is essential to continued success in this role.
- Work multiple customer incidents and prioritize escalations simultaneously.
- Manage the submission of product “bugs” to the development team in order to continuously drive to a superior product and product support experience as well as minimize support liability.
- Leverage all tools available to maintain a steady stream of communication with the customer during the support process.
- Engage with customers from all levels within a company including C-level executives and staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in the software Industry supporting .NET based applications
- 5 years of experience working for a SaaS company
- 2 years working with Azure
- Azure certifications a plus
- Experience with problem management practices
- Hands-on technical support experience to be able to assist team members through difficult incidents.
- In-depth understanding for Windows server, .NET and SQL server technologies
- Experience with PowerShell a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to effectively navigate a constantly changing support and technological landscape.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.