- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience building a technical, customer-facing team.
- Experience with distributed systems, Linux or Windows and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience managing hosted services/SaaS.
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Internet-based applications, web servers, data storage, commerce engines, and Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent software development leadership skills.
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Lead a team of engineers who deliver technical support across all Google Cloud Platform products, including App Engine, Compute Engine, BigQuery, and more.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to translate customer needs into a better overall product. Identify trends in customer feedback and escalate issues within Google.
- Partner with Software Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering to manage production incidents in real time, with emphasis on timely and through issue identification and customer communication.
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform.
- Develop the vision, goals, priorities and work alongside the team to accomplish them. Ensure high-quality customer service and ongoing technical skill development.