Join the team that has combined the best public cloud infrastructure security companies (Evident.io + RedLock) and the best cloud-native workload protection companies (Twistlock + PureSec + Aporeto) with the industry’s leader in cloud security, Palo Alto Networks. Together, our technologies will form the world’s most advanced cloud security offering.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a key growth area for Palo Alto Networks.
Due to our tremendous growth, we are looking for driven, smart and experienced sales executives who can develop relationships and drive new customer acquisitions to utilize our SaaS based solutions. Our sales organization continues to offer the creative culture of a “startup” fast-paced environment with an industry-leading product but under the umbrella of Palo Alto Networks Platform.
Our sales teams align Prisma Cloud solutions to customer needs, developing relationships with executives and providing insight to help customers understand the value of the Prisma Cloud platform through hands-on demos, success criteria, and overall solution intelligence.
- Teams with other Palo Alto Networks account team members to grow the Prisma Cloud business in your territory
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results to achieve quota with a set of major accounts
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned territory to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to understand product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Can create a crisp software proposal with technical and business value articulated clearly
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customers
- Develops and maintains a healthy pipeline to achieve plan
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Remains knowledgeable on Prisma Cloud products to facilitate the sales effort
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required; keeps our CRM system updated to provide an accurate reflection of the business in your territory
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Engages subject matter experts and executives in sales campaigns as appropriate
- Manages all aspects of the evaluation program
- Understands competition in the territory and general business climate
- A highly consultative sales professional with superb communication and closing skills
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- A risk taker who has a high level of ambitions consistent with good business judgment and instincts
- Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment
- 5 years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience preferably in SaaS, CyberSecurity or DevOps
- Knowledge of the territory's top accounts
- Track record on closing seven-figure transactions
- History of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills