You’ll be joining near the ground floor of a fast-growing new venture that offers a great amount of autonomy with a variety in the work to be done. This role offers huge upside potential, high visibility, and fast career growth without the risk of a typical start-up, as this effort has all the heft of Oracle behind it. This is a unique situation to work with smart people who are solving difficult problems while operating at massive scale.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive a variety of business critical projects. You’ll have a front seat as we build the business. In this role you will:
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the engineering, data center, business operations and product management teams to drive business critical projects
- Lead technical integration projects with Oracle product teams
- Establish new programs to support a rapidly scaling business
- Lead executive initiatives on emerging business challenges
- Drive initiatives to improve development and business operations processes
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field
• 5+ years managing large scale technical programs and projects spanning multiple teams and organizations
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent judgment in influence for product roadmap direction, features, and priorities
• Experience managing cloud development projects
• Software development experience
This position is location in downtown Seattle, Washington.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.