The Cloud Systems Administrator will support cloud-based system access and application/service provisioning processes. They will provide Level 2 issue support and manage issue tracking. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in cloud system management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
This opportunity is open to remote or working from one of the HORNE offices.
- Administration of Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, including maintenance, upgrades, migrations, monitoring, disaster recovery, and cost analysis.
- Operation of a wide variety of cloud infrastructure components, including virtual servers, serverless applications, data infrastructure, access management,
- Work closely with other IT teams (such as Architecture, Development, Infrastructure, and Support) to plan and execute future cloud infrastructure projects.
- Create and maintain automation and orchestration to support cloud environment(s).
- Manage Resource Groups, tagging, and billing reporting structures.
- Troubleshoot & resolve system errors using ordered methods, system diagnostics, impact assessments, task prioritization, and cross-team collaboration.
- 5 years of experience in Cloud Administration.
- 3 years of experience administering Microsoft Windows servers.
- 3 years of experience in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including Operating Systems, Networking, and Security
- Proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Prefer experience with DevOps methodology and cloud DevOps tooling (ARM, Cloud PowerShell, Terraform, etc.)
- Prefer experience with VMWare infrastructure.