We are looking for a skilled, motivated, and detail oriented entry level Cloud Support Engineer to join a rapidly evolving Cloud Operations team working to design, build out, and scale our global IaaS and SaaS cloud platform.
As a Cloud Support Engineer at Envestnet | Yodlee, you will be responsible for the front line support of the system infrastructure (under-cloud) components to ensure the highest possible availability of managed services and be the face of our service oriented culture to our customers (internal and external). If you are looking for an opportunity to play a key role in growing a global cloud based infrastructure, while furthering your skills in Cloud, SAN, Governance, and data center technologies, then Envestnet | Yodlee is the place for you. Get yourself written into the next chapter of this unique and exciting fintech company.
- Provide first class level 1 support to our user base. Intake of user requests and white glove management of request and issues by insuring appropriate escalation to teams.
- Learn the technology you are providing support for inside and out.
- Take an active role in the governance of our high availability infrastructure (Active/Active, Contingency, and DR)
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for under-cloud tasks.
- Work with cloud leadership to find new and innovate ways to improve communication processes for change and maintenance cycles, project status updates and root cause analysis and resolution.
- 1 year of Tier 1 troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in any flavor of Unix/Linux (Redhat, CentOs, Debian, Solaris, etc)
- Scripting knowledge (Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc)
- Experience in networking
- Support experience
- Open to shift based work (morning, evening)
Good for you to have:
- Customer oriented focus and bias for action
- Superior communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-driven passion to improving customer experiences and working with technology
- Exposure to cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack)
- Exposure to SDLC tools (Jira, Confluence, Gitlab)
- Exposure to virtualization (VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V)
- Exposure to containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, OpenVZ)