Are you ready to make a difference and help our customers to make the most of AWS mobile services? If reading this has ignited the passion for tech and cloud in you, read on:
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Leverage your experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
Internet of Things, Serverless Computing, Mobile Development, Game Development…For us at AWS Premium Support, that means IoT, Lambda, Mobile Hub, Lumberyard. These are some of the services that we help our customers use to their maximum potential.
Members of the AWS Support team are at the forefront of Cloud technologies, interacting with the full breadth of AWS services. They are surrounded by people that are smart, fanatical about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Support provides technical support to a wide range of customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services. The team is globally distributed, working under a follow-the-sun model and is growing rapidly.
· 8+ years of experience in building or troubleshooting web and/or mobile applications
· 8+ years of experience developing in at least two of the following (or similar) languages:
- Java / Android
- .NET (C#)
- iOS (Objective-C / Swift)
· 8+ years of experience with services based on REST APIs / SDKs
· At least 4 year of experience communicating technical concepts to peers or customers (internal or external)
· 4+ years of experience using basic networking tools (such as: traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL, etc)
· 4+ years of experience building/debugging full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· 4+ years of experience of leading professional development projects
· 2+ years of experience working with cloud services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer service experience / strong customer focus
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
• Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a daily basis
• Exposure to mobile and web application security best practices
• Open to working weekend days on occasion, or an offset schedule
• Exposure to mobile application testing/automation (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
• Experience working with identity providers (i.e. Login with Amazon, Facebook Connect, OpenID, etc.) / OAuth
• Experience with push notifications, APNS and GCM.
Job ID: 616169