The Cloud Product Support Administration is responsible for the administration of NAB’s system and databases within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment. In this role, you will be working in Amazon Webservice environments supporting 24x7 operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Administer servers, network infrastructure, and databases for development and deployment.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of services and system software and related infrastructure.
- Ensure systems, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Ensure a reliable, secured and optimized systems environment.
- Install new and/or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Participate in a 24x7, on call rotation.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, engineering or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with Unix based systems and Open systems administration
- AWS DevOp Engineer and/or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification, preferred
- Experience with using Terraform to build a server and services in AWS
- Proven track record of managing a large Amazon environment / Cloud environment
- Experience in collaborative problem resolution with IT systems and individuals
- Experience with systems monitoring software and systems
- Experience with build and run Docker containers.