Trianz is a global consulting & technology services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, Trianz is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everything we do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
* Cloud & Infrastructure
* Analytics & Information Management
* Business Digitization
* Information Security
About this Role
Cloud Strategy Lead
The Trianz Cloud Practice is looking for an accomplished Cloud Strategy Leader to head the Strategy and Roadmap track within the practice. The idea candidate will be a seasoned consultant in defining private, hybrid and public cloud strategies and roadmap for SMB’s and large enterprises. The individual is responsible for assisting the sales organizations as part of the pre-sales activities, presentation of clients on the Trianz value proposition, creating SOW’s, closing of SOW’s, forming teams and delivery of the engagement. The individual will be responsible for revenue target for 2018 and will need to bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the job. The individual is aggressive in achieving the targets and ensuring the growth of the strategy track within the practice.
Job duties will primarily include providing thought leadership and be a guide to clients in their strategic objectives and goals. Additionally, the role is accountable for partnering with sales organization in defining the target accounts, creating the relevant collaterals & point of views, written & oral presentations to C level’s and ensuring a successful delivery of engagements with the highest CSAT rankings. The role will act as a single point of contact for all activities related to the Strategy and Roadmap track including growth definition, competencies, escalation and revenue.
- Delivery of consulting engagement
- Assist in pre-sales activities; webinars’, conferences, white papers
- Responsible for forming, norming and growth of the team
- Be a point of escalation for delivery issues associated with strategy projects
- Work to “best practice” standards
- Continuous identification and develop frameworks & patterns
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 15+ years’ experience in strategy and roadmap in Cloud & Infrastructure domain
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience with Big 5 in the consulting space
- Entrepreneurial skills with a constant focus on revenue and targets
- Hire, nature and grow the strategy team.
- Responsible for overall profitability of the strategy team
- Ability to work on client site
- Will involve 80% travel
- Demonstrated understanding of a range of infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and presentation skills