We are looking for a focused, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and impeccable presentation skills to join our sales organization as a Cloud Storage Sales Representative at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA.
You will interact with clients at all levels and in a variety of industries across North America. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined professional development and earning path.
This is a technical sales role that includes all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to account management. Along with your resume, please attach a cover letter that includes a summary of your experience in IT infrastructure, cloud, software, and/or storage sales.
- Engage senior-level clients through a consultative sales approach to understand storage needs and qualify opportunities.
- Partner with Solution Engineers (SEs) to design storage solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Daily prospecting using defined opportunity identification techniques.
- Evangelize the storage-as-a-service model to executives across industries.
- Utilize outbound sales efforts (digital/phone/email) to convert incoming leads into opportunities and new customers.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through follow up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zadara Storage technology.
- Monitor and engage visitors on website with online chat feature.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- Solid Base Salary + Uncapped Commission, Stock Grants, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, & more.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3 Years+ of corporate inside sales experience
- 2 Years+ of IT Sales Experience (storage experiencepreferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Minimal travel to tradeshows and clients as required.
- Must be located in the Irvine (Orange County) region to be considered.
- Strong experience in technology sales
- Prior inside/digital sales experience
- Salesforceexperience and certifications
- Proven track record of surpassing your sales quota
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Focused and positive attitude – a “hunter” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment