At Ingram Micro Cloud, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. We help our customers and partners transform their business so they are fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale and management of Cloud Services.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s only operator and provider of cloud platform technology that directly services 250 of the world’s largest service providers. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market. We help these provider partners monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed, and agility.
We operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & security of an established corporation. The Business Development Manager role gives you the platform to make your mark globally, with the support of a high-performance global team.
You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing, providing transformative thought-leadership to organizations in the world’s most diverse and exciting region. You are a high-energy individual with a very strong work ethic and technology sales skills. You have a great ability to engage other leaders and the team cross-functionally while leading customer sales engagement.
You work proactively and have high attention to detail. You communicate clearly, with focus on establishing best practices. You’re great at public speaking with strong customer presentation skills and technical acumen. You are motivated to learn about new products; knowledge excites you and the fast-growing Cloud industry is where you want to be.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selling into multi-tiered regional/national organizations
- Presenting and closing new accounts and opportunities
- Building long-lasting and deep executive relationships
- Leveraging your history of proactive opportunity creation and ongoing management to create strategic account planning
- Working in a matrixed environment, fostering communication across organizational functions, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts
- Leveraging your strategic business mind for territory planning
- Leveraging your strong objection handling skills to overcome hurdles during the sales process
- Influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on a journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of provider partners, cloud vendors, and end users
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 5 - 8years relevant experience in tech sales or business development to Fortune 100 strategic accounts
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and profitability
- Cloud Industry Experience
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience selling to Telecommunication companies
- Willingness and ability to travel
Job ID: 17104
In addition to the must-haves above, we would really like to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across the region