Your role and responsibilities:
- Maintain account revenue and profit goals established for the account
- Identify opportunities for new revenue and growth, working with the sales team on converting account growth opportunities
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Assists new hires and associates who are new to the function
- Plan and conduct regular business reviews and meetings
- Manage the client relationships at the tactical and execution level
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous improvement to customer program.
- Engage with solution engineers, finance and other Ingram Micro Cloud resources to execute new opportunities and program enhancements
- Focus is the overall customer experience, being the customer advocate by driving solutions within Ingram Micro Cloud team.
- Drive references based on customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales /account management
- In-depth knowledge of the Territory
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a geographical area, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customers and service provider relationships
- Strategic account planning experience and history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travelTBD of the time
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
- Previous experience working on startups and at large companies is a plus
- Previous experience working on Cloud computing technology is a plus
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious with the ability to align the customer base in the territory with Ingram Micro Cloud Strategic Objectives
Job ID: 17984