We are looking for experienced, passionate people to join our existing global product management team at a time of growth. Our portfolio is evolving in the cloud space including – Hybrid Cloud solutions, HCI and Edge Computing. We are looking for people who are all about the cloud, with recent experience in developing go-to-market solutions for transition and transformation to the cloud. You will lead the development of hybrid cloud services solutions which include consulting, field deployment, maintenance, and managed services.
This role is focused on developing programmatic solution offers across a range of large global customers from telco’s, SI’s and technology vendors to the retail, finance, manufacturing, and hospitality sectors. Our customers need trusted advisors that can advise them how to take a business need and translate this to a technology solution (and services) that leverage cloud.
- To be close to our customers this role will be located in USA and is virtual (preferably close to the East Coast for business meetings but location can vary).
- Travel is approximately 10% of the role but also may vary (depends on policy and safety regarding the ongoing pandemic).
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as well as a demonstrated understanding of interlinkages to multivendor hardware technologies and lifecycle services.
- Experience in explaining how technology services can solve business problems, developing value-add services offers, and enabling these offers via development of labs, training plans, and determination of tools requirements.
- Experience in developing services offers for complex migration to the cloud.
- Can demonstrate taking the lead on multiple new services offers simultaneously to drive repeatability and innovation, while working in a matrixed organization
- Experience of working closely with large technology vendors to plan the hardware and software required for new solution
- Define and develop product and services strategy and roadmap. Translate market needs into product capabilities and directions. Present to key team members including executive team.
- Evaluate customer and market trends through customer interviews, workload analysis, partnerships, technology innovations, and competitive analysis as part of product planning
- Experience in establishing and/or managing resell and systems integrator relationships with Infrastructure Vendors/OEMs in core Data Center and Security Infrastructure such as: HP, DELL EMC, Cisco, Hitachi, Nutanix and Citrix, Juniper, Fortinet, F5, Palo Alto
- Minimum 10 years experience working in high technology, services focused offer management
- Strong team player with international/global experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude putting the customer first; Willing to speak up and challenge the norm bringing forward ideas on how to improve offers and overall solutions to drive aggressive growth
- Excellent written and presentation skills, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Track record working with virtual teams including service architects (service design), professional services, engineers, project management, and service offer marketing and management
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation