Cloud Solutions Sales Representative
The successful candidate requires a broad skill-set and drive to consistently exceed sales targets. The right candidate for this role must be highly motivated and organized, capable of developing the skills to manage sales cycles from initiation through to closing, opening doors to C-Level contacts within organizations, whilst working with technical teams to conceive and then sell communications solutions of varying complexity.
The role holder must show enthusiasm to develop good working knowledge of the product and proposition set and work to improve how best to present the solutions and services to the market.
- Working with Carrier Service Provider (CSP) partners in educating, developing and facilitating sales. Acting as the sales lead, and as necessary, the sales specialist on opportunities that involve our solutions.
- Working with System Integrators and other similar partners to develop the saleschannel from these areas.
- Taking accountability for generating sufficient pipeline (channel and direct sales) to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Delivering consistent performance of identification, prospecting, qualification, negotiation and closing of opportunities.
- Working with integrity in a professional and diligent manner in order to maximize business opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets, putting in place suitable action plans to ensure success.
- Applyexperience of engaging with senior personnel to open up new opportunities by dealing directly with decision-makers and influencers.
- Develop long-term successful relationships. Must be comfortable at dealing with clients of all levels including those at Director Level.
- Take ownership of business development activities across assigned segments within various vertical markets.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of senior contacts throughout the contact center industry as well as throughout relevant vertical markets.
- Manage existing customer and constantly look for opportunities to cross and up sell services to them.
- Ensure that the CRM is up to date at all times, with details of client profile, contacts, opportunities and activities.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s products and services to inform solution construction for clients in conjunction with technical architects.
- Proactively seek new markets in which the company may market its existing products and services, particularly those in which the applicant has prior experience.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and of competitors’ offerings.
- Act as a focal point for commercial matters on projects when required.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day activities of projects and track progress
- Bachelor’s Degree – REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of salesexperience
- Cloud or Software Experiencepreferred
- Self-motivated, team player, with the ability to ensure individual and team targets are achieved.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Tenacious attention to detail.