As a representative of Oracle you will have immediate access and relevance to the world’s largest enterprises. Join us and learn what we can do for them.
In this role - your key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Being the public face of Oracle’s IaaS products with customers and partners
- Engender deep trust with engineers, executives and other decision makers
- Communicate the Oracle cloud story and present Oracle IaaS solutions in a compelling way that is customized for the challenges each customer is facing
- Discover and define the most efficient and effective models for customer engagement and evangelism
- Build our content and collateral to reflect our cloud investments, strategy and roadmap
- Deep engagement with our engineering organization, to learn about our products and provide feedback from customers
To deliver on your accountabilities – we are looking for the following skills / qualifications:
- Experience communicating about technology with IT leaders and software developers. Ability to dive deep on technology or keep it simple depending on the audience.
- Broad business and technical knowledge about current cloud products, including how and why they are adopted.
- Detailed understanding of IaaS technology and how it is used.
- Comfort performing self-directed work in a chaotic and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience interfacing directly with product engineering teams.
- Learning from users. Our success depends on honestly representing our solutions and making them relevant to our customers. We’ll need an evangelist who can develop insight into their priorities, and forcefully advocate for them within our organization.
- Exceptional business judgment. Our customers have complex problems, we have many solutions to offer, and we are in a ferociously complex market. Doing this job will require making constant, split-second decisions about what opportunities we pursue and how we approach them.
- Passion for connecting users with technology.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MSdegree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.