CSRA is looking for a system engineer to work with a group of architects and engineers to deploy the next generation on premise Cloud infrastructure and services. The candidate will architect, design, implement, and deploy technical capabilities to continually evolve the cloud infrastructure and service offerings.
CSRA has deployed its own on premise Cloud solution into the DoD data centers. CSRA is operating this Cloud to support DoD Mission Partners meet their Cloud requirements. This approach ensures that (1) DoD Mission Partners can easily directly migrate or support migration efforts for the broad array of complex military applications that would benefit from our Cloud offerings and (2) can evolve with the pace of technology and is not locked into a specific OEM provider.
- Responsible to engineer an On-premise Cloud infrastructure and services utilizing best in-class technologies that will address evolving customer needs and support integration of enhancements to the infrastructure.
- Participates in high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development.
- Applies high-level business and technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at creative engineering solutions.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Deep understanding of DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in developing briefings and responses to GAO, OMB, and executives within the department.
- Extensive Cloud infrastructure knowledge and hands-on experience with the DoDAF, the Business Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Transition Plan, Service Oriented Architecture, and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap.
- 8+ years of experience architecting, designing, engineering, integrating, deploying, and maintaining data center Infrastructure preferably within the DOD.
- 5+ years of hardware experience to include compute, network, & storage
- 5+ years of experience implementing DOD Security Controls
- Linux Experience
- Experience deploying capabilities from cradle to grave into a data center
- Experience developing documentation for architectures, designs, engineering, and operational support.
- A self-starter that drives solutions to implementation.
- DoD Secret Clearance; TS preferred.
- AWS, Azure, or other Cloud Experience a plus
“milCloud and the milCloud logo” are registered trademarks owned by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
“CRSA is providing the milCloud® 2.0 services to DoD customers under Contract HC102817D0004.”
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.