Position: Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: Full time
Cloud Solutions Architect within the Advanced Technology Services (ATS) group provides in-depth AWS technical support services Cloud product and services offerings.
- Work closely with ATS and AWS Managed Services teams to onboard cloud customers.
- Gain expert understanding of customers' Cloud configurations.
- Perform assessments for customers regarding sizing, performance, scalability, and other areas related to Information Builders' implementations in the Cloud.
- Assess and analyze existing Cloud infrastructures and implication of migrating on-premise systems to the Cloud.
- Provide deployment guidelines for developing new Cloud infrastructures.
- Conduct benchmarks and performance tuning.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of latest AWS technology.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive solutions that can be developed into best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent customer handling skills.
- Senior level Cloud administration experience is a major plus.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong customer-facing communications skills.
- Resourceful and must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer relationship experience.
- Must be highly motivated and solid team player.
- Must be able to work independently and with others.
- Ability to manage and drive issue resolution from start to finish.
- Ability to translate and clearly formulate technical issues.
- Broad Cloud technical knowledge, covering application, infrastructure and operations architecture.
- Knowledge of SQL and a minimum of one RDBMS.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and or Linux.
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certificationrequired.
- Bachelordegree in computer science or equivalent experience