We are looking for a SeniorCloud Solutions Engineer to join our Technology Solutions Group (TSG) in Princeton, NJ; Washington, DC; Ann Arbor, MI; Cambridge, MA; Chicago, IL; or full-time Remote within the Human Services business unit. This position is full-time remote during the pandemic. We are open to candidates with at least seven years of experience.
In this role, you will:
- Interface with development teams and infrastructure teams to drive issue resolution.
- Recommend solutions to product and project teams for developing new functionality or applications.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Coordinate and assess impact of IT changes and translate those needs into a change execution plan.
- Lead project planning and delivery tracking efforts on small to medium sized initiatives
- Demonstrate good understanding of IT Ops & DevOps principals and be able to apply Lean & Agile methodologies
- Identify common issues in systems; recommend and implement process enhancements.
- Map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization. Works to advance our overall DevOps maturity.
- Continue to improve CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines to rapidly deliver software applications.
- Manage and tune an application onboarding process for cloud migration.
- Collaborate with software engineering, project management, and operations resources to support Cloud deployments and operations.
- Use automation frameworks to build automation for repetitive yet complex tasks.
- Continuously learn and evaluate emerging cloud services, methodologies, and technologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 7 years of professional IT experience
- Experience with product development, application delivery, application support, application architecture, change management, process improvement, project management, and DevOps
- Experience with Automation tools, preferable CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CloudFormation
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker, Fargate, and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting languages; Bash and Python preferred
- Database administration and performance experience, preferably with AWS RDS
- Strong security knowledge of Networks, Load Balancing, Firewall Rules, Certificates to work with IT Network Engineering
- Experience with cloud architecture best practices, preferably with AWS
- Requires strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification