As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in our emerging Cloud Practice. You will work with clients in a wide variety of industries to help transform their business requirements into a state-of-the-art cloud solution that will enable their organization to exploit new opportunities, engage better with their customers and compete globally in the dynamic "Cloud-First" era. This critical role will be primarily technical but will also allow you to show your business acumen. You will have opportunities to assist Crowe in developing new solutions to add to our existing portfolio of cloud offerings.
Typical responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working in a fast-paced professional services environment implementing next-gen IT solutions and acting as a subject matter expert in cloud computing, IT automation, and application modernization.
- Analyzing client requirements and optimizing Cloud services architecture for performance and cost.
- Establishing the solution architecture approach, structure and lead requirements analysis, outline key architectural decisions, plan for milestones, manage engagement outcomes, and oversee cloud engineer assignments to manage toward engagement outcomes
- Performing research and development activities to evaluate new technologies
- Developing methodologies and systems to automate and support application deployments
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Azure or AWS.
- Experience working as a lead architect for an IT professional services firm or similar background in an IT architecture leadership role in a large enterprise.
- Hands-on experience leading migrations to public clouds.
- In depth understanding of security controls and implementations in the cloud.
- Experience using Infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
- Holds multiple certifications in Azure or AWS.
- Broad subject matter expertise across cloud computing, infrastructure, IT operations, applications, enterprise architecture, data management, and cloud governance models with ability to advise on industry-leading approaches.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & documentation skills to articulate the solution architecture and roadmap at executive levels.
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
Valid Through: 2019-11-12