$80K — $200K *
Minimum Job Skills:
· Experience developing and participating in planning and evaluating future and transition technical strategies; pro-actively assessing business needs of programs to identify, procure and implement technology solutions to address automation needs.
· 10+ years as an Enterprise/Solutions Architect with extensive experience in large-scale custom Java EE web application architecture, design, development, deployment and operations in a complex deployment environment.
· 7+ years’ experience with the type of system infrastructure environment used by the staff, specifically: UNIX/Java/WebLogic Application Server/Oracle database.
· Experience with Cross-Cloud Architecture, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud Technologies and virtual desktop infrastructure.
· Experience in computer programming, computer science, data processing, information technology, MIS, system analysis, design and development using Natural, JAVA or other comparable languages, technical architecture and project leadership.
· Provides technical support; consults with management on estimating, organizing and prioritizing projects; conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
· Develops, documents, maintains and enforces architecture standards; recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
· Experience directing teams of architects, programmers, analysts and testers in a variety of small to large-scale projects.
· 10+ years’ experience in designing distributed enterprise-level architectures for mission-critical systems and Active Security clearance
· Private as well as pubic-sector experience, preferably in state government.
· Strong system analysis skills, experienced across the complete project lifecycle.
· Experienced developing the technology solution requirements for customer request for proposals.
· Familiarity with virtualization technologies.
· Ability to provide solutions in an environment involving multiple datacenters: an in-house datacenter, colo datacenter, hosted datacenter, Software as a Service and a future Cloud datacenter.
· Strong communications skills, having the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff -- both technical staff and executive management.
· Experience developing consensus with disparate groups, sometimes with competing agenda.
· Experience developing enterprise technical policies for management consideration.
· Experience with cloud technologies and cloud vendors.
· Experience with migrating data centers from hosted data centers to cloud providers.
· Experience developing cloud hosting requirements for organizations migrating to the cloud.
Valid through: 7/12/2021
$250K — $475K *
24 days ago