The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The CSS, Field is primarily responsible for:
- You will identify ways to add value to your clients above and beyond our contracted interactions. You’ll share those ideas with your peers to ensure that we are maximizing value for all our clients and providing end to end software and cloud solutions. Your #1 goal is to get feedback that Zones is a pro-active, value-add organization that helps them drive forward their software estate.
- You will be assigned to key/major clients, or those with whom we have significant future potential if we take the right actions. You should expect to spend lots of time with your clients on the phone and in person.
- You will understand your client’s horizon – what are their plans next year and the year after and work to pro-actively help them shape those plans and be their go-to partner as a result.
- You will demonstrate the ability to expand existing relationships and position for future opportunities.
- You will provide thought leadership to your clients, understanding their business issues to ensure the best possible solution is proposed and work with your team members on each client to achieve success. You’ll do this by engaging the right people from across Zones who can bring that knowledge to the table.
- You will be measured through a balanced scorecard of targets for your client relationship. You will also have a growth target per client (set at the outset of the year based on the client environment) and will be responsible for driving that target through working with the Zones practices.
- Develop strategies to win retain current business and drive new business at targeted enterprise accounts
- Manage account relationships through senior level engagements
- Drive incremental solution sales, ensuring clients renew existing agreements and delivering value throughout the life of client agreements
- Develop and retain deep expertise on our partners’ products and programs, licensing/parameters and industry trends
- Conduct software assessments and management reviews for clients
- Participate in training and certification programs, departmental team, operations and partner training meetings
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Qualifications, Certifications, & Required Experience:
- Microsoft MCP Certification
- 5+ years solution (licensing and services) and/or sales experience with LAR, VAR, OEM or SW Publishers
- Familiarity with the cloud market and cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Oracle)
- Proven track record selling software/services solutions to major customers
- Ability to conduct in-depth program analysis for clients
- Strong consultative selling, presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Goal-oriented with a track record of over quota achievement
- Certifications on major product lines preferred: MS, MCP, SAM, CS, Symantec, McAfee, IBM, VM Ware
Who You Are:
- A background in delivery in a consultancy environment for software and cloud solutions.
- Deep understanding of complex software licensing, tools, and processes.
- Previously had direct ownership for the relationship with your clients and been responsible for ensuring they are satisfied with the service provided; you’ll be able to talk through lots of examples of difficult situations with clients that you were instrumental in resolving – ensuring client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Success in partner relationship building.
- Experience working in a metrics and data driven environment and be excellent at using data and information to demonstrate delivery of business value to clients.
- A good understanding of Software Asset Management process, tools, and delivery.
- A proven and demonstrated ability to build great relationships with clients – leading to growth in those accounts and to those clients acting as references and advocates for Zones with their peers.
- Experience of managing and meeting client targets and expectations.
- Ability to travel to client locations on quarterly basis or incremental if required by client.
- Passionate, Drive, Competitive