World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Role
Come join a team dedicated to enterprise transformation. The Cloud Team is developing a repeatable methodology to drive transformation within our enterprise environments and accelerate AWS adoption. The complexities associated with the enterprise require a higher touch experience that assure efforts across numerous business units and geographies are both scalable and consistent.
The Cloud Solutions Architect is at the center of scaling delivery, ensuring teams follow a unified process, can coordinate large scale deployments and projects, and is measured in their approach to coach others to lead the AWS adoption.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment, integrity, business acumen, and communication skills
- Demonstrate experience presenting technical material to both technical and non-technical customers internally
- Demonstrate experience in developing complex integrations using Cloud APIs and also including ability to work with cloud development tools, methodologies
- Responsible for architecting and evolving current cloud posture and platform resources
- Responsible for managing a multi-account architecture and governance of infrastructure
- Responsible for architecting and continuously optimizing a multi-region cloud networking environment
- Responsible for architecting automation frameworks as service catalog products to enable self-service
- Attend project meetings and daily standups; raise issues and report progress, Document cloud environments as part of project hand over to engineering teams for delivery
- Master's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing, executing and supporting cloud computing solutions
- 3+ years of experience in cloud-based architectures, microservices architectures, or application design and development
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development, operations, devops engineering, or systems architecture
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with core AWS services
- 5+ years of experience in agile software development
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience
- AWS certified Solutions Architect Professional
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Project and risk management skills