Cloud Solution Architect
We have an urgent job opening for the position of Cloud Solution Architect role. Please take a look on the below job description and send me a copy of your updated resume with the best time and contact details to reach you.
Title: Cloud Solution Architect/Cloud Engineer
Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
This include the ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
• AWS Architecture / Azure Architectureexperience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
• Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
• Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
• Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure or AWS IaaS Technologies
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- LAMP Stack and Linux experience
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- Experience of designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
• Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
• Experience in architecting securityarchitectures across infrastructure and applications
• Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Databasetechnologies
• Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
• Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
• Good understanding of application architectures
• Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
• AWS or Azure trained / certified architect – e.g. Amazon Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Professional Level
• AWS certification in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops
• Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
• Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
• Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
• Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
• A good degree-level education is highly desirable
• Team lead and programme or project management experience
• Experience using databasetechnologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred.
• ISO27001/2 certification
• Redshift / Data warehouse experience
• Extensive automation experience with either Chef or Puppet
• Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.