Cloud Solution Architect - AWS
As a Cloud Solution Architect you will lead technical teams to deliver cutting edge solutions on cloud platforms for some of our Fortune 1000 clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to work that may involve building new cloud solutions, migrating an application to co-exist in the hybrid cloud, deploying a global cloud application across multiple countries or providing design guidance /POC for our managed services team for continuous optimization. Our teams of technologists have a diverse range of skills and we are always looking for new ways to innovate and help our clients succeed.
Work you’ll do
Cloud Solution Architect at Deloitte will be responsible for designing, developing and cloud software applications for enterprise clients, from the technological evaluation stage through final production delivery and installation. You will further support proposal development and other pursuit activities. Some of the key areas where cloud solution architect will be involved are mentioned below.
- Participate and drive scoping and technical requirements gathering sessions for customer’s cloud program
- Provide expert advice on cloud native and micro services based application solutions design, development, and resolution of technical issues
- Provide expert advice on building solutions on AWS using third party tools (suchas Terraform, Asnible, Puppet etc.)
- Provide advice design, integration and implementation of cloud engineering and operations solutions
- Assist application development teams with cloud environment sizing, design of disaster recovery capabilities to meet the app needs
- Design and implement infrastructure environment provisioning, PaaS and / or entire application stack provisioning on cloud platforms
- Assist application development teams and client executives with management and governance of cloud capability usage and support optimizing the consumption
- Support development and implementation of cloud management dashboards to enable monitoring and governance of cloud platforms
- Design and implement cloud solutions. Able to perform risk
- Develop design documents for complex architectures and designs.
- Document both high-level and detailed specifications for complex architectures and designs.
- Support proposal development and other pursuit activities
- Provide architecture and proof of concepts for migration exiting application to cloud environment
- Build meaningful relationship with clients
- Publish whitepapers / point of views and act as an evangelist to the Deloitte brand
- Work both independently or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment based on the project requirements