What you will be doing:
- Work on interesting and challenging software projects (such as our Standard Space Trainer and wXstation systems).
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to program, modern programming languages and operating system environments, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools and technologies.
- Implement cutting edge technologies such as voice recognition, artificial intelligence, data mining, and virtualization/cloud technology.
- Participate in all areas of the software development lifecycle from planning through test and sustainment.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to challenge yourself (learn and grow) intellectually as technologies advance.
- Participate in research of novel and cutting edge technology applications and software solutions.
- Becoming an integral part of an innovative, employee-owned company, which provides a full range of benefits including paid vacation time, tuition reimbursement program, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401(k) plan.
- U.S. citizen, eligible for a Department of Defense security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- At least 2 years of recent cloud software application development, integration and/or deployment experience.
- Experience with at least one modern object oriented programming language (e.g., C++ and/or Java).
- Experience in and/or knowledge of:
- Secure Coding
- COTS technologies and trends, such as virtualization or PaaS
- Object Oriented Design and UML Tools; Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Multiple development languages
- Multiple Operating Systems (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- Commercial Cloud technologies, such as Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Information Assurance
- Security+ or similar certifications