We are seeking passionate, and enthusiastic software developers to join
the software teams at Siemens. Whether you want to work on some of the
world's largest Industrial IOT systems, leverage cutting edge AWS
technologies, streamline content delivery to end-users globally, build
an awesome user experience, or just code to solve some of the hardest
software problems, you will love working at Siemens. Come join our
startup culture and participate first hand in designing the next
generation of computing.
Work with cross-functional teams to develop products, business
processes and online commercialization of cloud applications inclusive
of cloud native applications and migration of current applications to
cloud. Design, develop, modify, and implement highly available and
scalable cloud services for products. Perform research and development
on new cloud technologies and methodologies.
You will work with technical leaders to refine our technical direction,
and own design, implementation, and operation of core services, which
support all Siemens cloud services. You will work closely with a tight,
agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to
see the impact of your work on real customers. Self-directed work on
projects with latitude for independent judgment and technical
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related
Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as:
· Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python
1+ years of professional experience in software development, with
experience in one or more areas:
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithms, and problem solving
• Define, design and deliver a distributed IAM solution to meet the
growing list of Products and Services.
• Understanding – web service development
It is highly desirable that the candidate possess the following:
IAM Solutions Experience
• Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
• Experience with Cloud Foundry UAAor Auth0
• One or more years in designing, developing and deploying cloud based
solution using AWS
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best
Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required.
• Self-Directed, High Energy
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development
• Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be
necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all
levels of employees, including senior engineers and managers.
• Java, SpringBoot, Angular.js
• Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
• Microservices Architecture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.