We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Citrix Cloud Engineering team based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL focuses on delivering and enabling leading edge Cloud based solutions for our customers and partners. We are actively looking for a talented Software Engineer to join us on this exciting journey to build state of the art solutions. This position is for direct contributions to the Citrix Cloud/Citrix Workspace product lines which will present you with a unique opportunity to expand your software engineering career.
Every day we work to deliver innovative solutions that enable our customers to transform their businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies. Our team culture is a unique blend that combines the structured vision and process maturity of a well-established software company with the dynamism and vibrancy of a small startup.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Design, DevOps and Product Security teams to understand requirements for software development in a Scaled Agile environment
- Compose and maintain detailed design specifications and component documents.
- Design alongside a team of engineers focusin¬¬g on 'design first' thinking while incorporating different end user personas.
- Implement front end and back end business logic for new features (Full Stack development).
- Embrace and implement Agile development framework and methodologies (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.).
- Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g. code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- Comprehensive knowledge of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CI/CD) models.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 2+ years of .NET programming. Preferably C# (Strong Java or C++ skills are acceptable)
- Knowledge/experience with Federated identity systems desired (e.g. Oauth, OpenID Connect etc.)
- Demonstrable debugging skills in C# .NET using MS Visual Studio desired.
- Demonstrable experience with databases preferably NoSQL (Cosmos, Table storage etc.) desired.
- Demonstrable experience developing modern web applications (designing modern REST based APIs, 3rd party integration, Web UI interactions, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with cloud computing technologies e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Nice to Have Skills:
- • Splunk
- • Azure App Insights
- • Microsoft Active Directory
- • Jenkins
- • SonarQube
- • Cryptography
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you're an engineer, we'll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.