We are currently hiring for skilled Cloud Software Engineer to join our growing software team! Ideal candidates will have designed and developed in large system environments with experience in requirements analysis, development, integration and support with cloud computing. They will provide software engineering support in order to analyze data, design and develop software based solutions meeting business needs and satisfying the task objectives.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for four years of general experience. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for two years of general experience.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and technical skills:
• Experience in computer science, electrical engineering, or computer Engineering with at least 6 years experience in software development using Java in UNIX and Windows environments.
• 1-2 years experience in the Cloud environment and with writing cloud analytics Hadoop/Mapreduce Java architecture/Pig
• Must have a proficient understanding of network technologies (e.g. Routers, Switches, IP Addresses, Gateways, Proxies, Servers vs. Clients) and how they work.
• Must be proficient on both Windows and Linux. • Web application development for user interfaces (Python, Perl, PHP, or equivalent).
• Knowledge of networks and protocols is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of unauthorized computer network operation techniques is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Internet Protocols to include their structure and how they work on the Internet. Specific protocols include: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SSH, SMTP, BGP, and RDP.
• Must be able to develop software scripts to assist in analysis using one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, Pig, Java or equivalent.