The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
Can you drive our team forward? Are you motivated to deliver industry-envied e-commerce solutions? If your passion is for customer experience or delivering game-changing innovations our team has a place for you.
- Responsible for the design, development, and tracking of a distributed e-commerce platform that integrates with public and private clouds
- Train teammates on the fundamentals of writing software applications that utilize PaaS
- Deliver, track, and measure business solutions
- Develop and maintain unit, integration, and other automated tests
- Participate in code reviews, as both reviewer and reviewee
- Assist in testing activities as needed
- Participate in Agile software development activities and process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience with SOA technologies and architecting, writing, and deploying software that utilizes PaaS in a cloud computing infrastructure
- Work experience with system configuration and deployment automation technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, with a passion to grow
- Ability to empathize with a user
Why join our team?
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care.