We are currently hiring for skilled Cloud Software Engineer/Developer with a TS / SCI and Full Scope Polygraph to join our growing team in support of a newly awarded Program! Ideal candidates will have designed and developed in large system environments with experience in requirements analysis, development, integration and support with cloud computing.
The qualified candidate shall have:
• A minimum of 7+ years of credible experience architecting and deploying application/data integration systems across a wide enterprise using a myriad of technologies such as Java, Java EE, Web Services, XML, ScriptingLanguages (J/Python, Perl, Groovy, Ruby) in UNIX and NT environments.
• Experience leading a team of software engineers on complex software architecture and software development projects
• Experience as a software engineer utilizing current OS management techniques and J2EE technologies in a disciplined software engineering environment
• Experience developing and deploying software on UNIX or LINUX servers
• Experience working with distributed cloud computing concepts and architecture
• Experience with Java EE application servers/middleware and subversion is essential; experience with setting up and managing ANT and MAVEN is desirable, as well as creation of custom scripting modules and applications with languages such as Ruby or J/Python (Python Text Processing, Python Web Services, etc)
• Experience providing services to developers or end users in a similar customer facing role
• Experience in Java EE, customer Cloud ingest & web-tier architecture, and other server side languages
• Solid experience interfacing/developing with RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Netezza, or Sybase) and NoSQL (Accumulo, Hadoop, HBase, or Mongo)
• Some experience with data formats/techniques to include: ASDF, XML (Schema, XSL/T, XQuery, Streaming Parsers: Stax or SAX, DOM), JSON, BSON, protobuff, avro
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
• UNIX System administration, configuration management, testing, and/or requirements management knowledge is a plus as is knowledge of the customer's domain and their IA policies.